The main objective of the courses is to train the students in the Technical, Managerial and Human relations skills, necessary for the successful operation of a modern hotel or catering establishment. To achieve this objective, the college endeavors to
- Establish close interaction between the college and industry.
- Invite visiting faculties to the college to interact with our students and share their experiences.
- Send students to various categories of hotels for training.
- Develop case studies dealing with actual business situation in specific units.
- Take up industrial or business research and consultancy projects.
- Conduct executive and faculty development programmes.
The college offers both in-depth theory and intensive practical classes in all the major operational subjects.
The attendance and performance of the students are monitored continuously and regular class tests are conducted and appraisals with attendance percentage and marks are sent to their parents.
The college also invites professionals from the industry to hold seminars to enhance student's exposure to industry.