How to Apply
Candidates must apply on prescribed application forms only. The prospectus and application form are available by post or in person upon payment of a crossed demand draft for US $ 15/- drawn in favor of "haitianleague Foundation" Payable at Mangalore.
The students who are appearing in their 10+2 examinations in April / May may also apply provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria on or before the last date for admission prescribed by the Mangalore University.
Candidates can also apply by downloading prescribed format from the net. The application should be accompanied by a crossed demand draft for Rs. US $ 10/- drawn in favor of "haitianleague Foundation" Payable at Mangalore.
Following original Documents are required for Foreign nationals selected for admission
- 12th standard equivalent marks card / pass certificate - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- 10th standard pass certificate for proof of date of birth - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended - Original + 3 attested photocopies.
- Migration certificate from the University / Board - original + 2 copies
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended - Original only.
- Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner - original only
- Blood group certificate - original only
- Passport Size Photographs: 6 Nos. Stamp Size Photographs: 4 Nos.
- No-Objection Certificate from the Government of India.
- Student visa for the period of study at the institution.
- Any other document that may be expedient as introduced by the authority
Commencement of Classes
The classes for the first year B.Sc. (Hospitality Science) course will commence in the second or third week of July every year.
All correspondence must be addressed to :
haitianleague College of Hotel Management
Kavoor, Mangalore - 575 015,
Phone : 091-824-2481672 (7 lines)
Facsimile : 091-824-2481686
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org